Ministry of Social Development and Poverty Reduction (MSDPR)

Application is first completed online and followed up with an eligibility interview with a MSDPR worker.  If you already have basic income assistance but want to apply for disability benefits, please contact your local office to request a Persons With Disabilities (PWD) application form.

We recommend getting the help of an advocate to help you fill out your PWD application. If you live in the Lower Mainland, our clinic Social Worker can help you complete the application. Alternatively: